Analog Product Marketing System Engineer (f/m/d)
Renesas is looking for a pro-active and results-oriented Analog Product Marketing System Engineer (f/m/d) to join our team. The position is primarily located in our Düsseldorf office in Germany. We are also open to discussing flexible arrangements for candidates located in other parts of Germany who may not wish to relocate to Düsseldorf. We're open to exploring hybrid work setups to accommodate individual preferences and facilitate seamless collaboration.
To further strengthen our Automotive Analog portfolio within our European automotive Team based at our Düsseldorf location, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing System Engineer (f/m/d). Main functions are Portfolio Management, Customer Promotion and product marketing activities for xEV applications such as Battery Management Systems (BMS) and Contactor Driver. This includes all departments and hierarchy levels, company internal and external.
- Collecting product-related market and competition information, analyzing trends and developments in the product's markets and developing potential campaigns
- Develop product & business strategies with the understanding of markets, market trends, customer wants & needs and in house capabilities
- Working out product and customer strategies and implementing them in close collaboration with sales and technical marketing
- Support Roadmap definition together with technical marketing
- Speaking with customers, identifying potential customers for new and existing products
- Define and communicate the value proposition of BMS and Contactor Driver
- Engage with sales, target customers and partners to deliver complete system solutions
- Contribute to design-in effort to successfully close those opportunities
- Define Marcom plans and drive PR activities for BMS and Contactor Driver
- Provide training to field team and customers.
- Work in an interdisciplinary and cross-site project team in a global organization
- 3+ years of experience in semiconductor marketing, technical marketing, or business development management roles, preferred in Analog technology
- A Bachelor's or above degree in Electronic/Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Profound knowledge of Battery Management System , Battery Thermal Management, Contactor Driver and System Integration
- Understanding of the different battery topologies from HV
- Strong marketing and analytical skills complemented with strategic thinking and team working spirit
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German would be an advantage
- Valid work permit for Germany
- Beside very good technical knowhow the skills to drive projects, handle issues is highly relevant. Agility and entrepreneurial thinking are bases of every action.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.