xEV marketing, Demand creation
Background & Reason for Hiring:
Renesas needs a marketing and application engineer who drives our business along with xEV analog business expansion.
For electrification of vehicles, the market for analog products for xEV system, such as inverter, battery management system, is enlarging rapidly. Renesas is expanding analog business by improved products portfolio by acquisition of Intersil, IDT and Dialog. Renesas needs a marketing and demand creation engineer who drives implementing and executing market strategy and opportunity hunting for Japan and Korea customers.
Especially we are enhancing gate-driver and battery management IC business for xEV .
Role & Responsibility:
- Working for opportunity hunting, making and implementing “Go-to-Market” strategy, identifying promising customers, visiting customer, presenting our solution for xEV analog products.
- Based on good knowledge of xEV system, you will be an opportunity hunter in Japan and Korea markets, making and implementing “Go-to-Market” strategy based on market research, customer feedback and design-in analysis.
- Handle gate driver, battery monitor IC, etc. for xEV system.
- Flexible work style with "work from home" or "work at office"
- Global environment where you can develop yourself in a diverse culture
Required Skill & Experience:
- Working knowledge of analog semiconductor technology
- Experience in automotive electronics or automotive semiconductor industry.
- Written and oral communication skills by Japanese and English
- Good knowledge of xEV system: inverter, battery management system, DC/DC and on-board charger
- Knowledge of semiconductor products for xEV system, such as gate driver, battery monitor IC.
- Experience of Marketing or AE/FAE for Automotive applications
Required Language Proficiency:
English - Business Level (TOEIC 700)
Japanese - Business Level (JLPT N2)