Software Asset Manager
Given the organic growth of our enterprise, we do have the need to establish a central pool of tools, with a standardized way of using them in development, in order to assure development excellence, a high standard of quality and reuse across our SW assets, compliance to the standard operating procedures applied in development.
Work closely with SW development teams who are using our standard tooling used for development, renewing the licenses, identify opportunity for savings and assessing monthly the license usage.
- Manage SW Assets use globally for SW Development and products development
- Analyze the license usage in order to optimize the usage of existing licenses and create monthly usage reports
- Be the gatekeeper of SW assets spending from business, and assure that existing assets are reused
- Coordinate the procurement process with Vendors and internal finance department
- Manage the budget forecast for SW license forecast
- Manage Vendors and strategic relationship with them
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in tech. industry, IT, SAM.
- Expert knowledge in the SW asset management processes,
- Processed Methods & Tools, IT or SAM background would be an advantage
- General knowledge in financial area (Capex & Opex budget management)
- Good skills in MS Office and any SW Asset Management tool (e.g. Service Now, OpenIT, Altair or others)
- Experience with agile frameworks - like Scrum or Kanban – can represent an advantage
- Experience with FlexLM – or other license management tool – can represent an advantage
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.