Sr Analog Engineer
• Transistor Level design of a variety of Analog/Mixed-Signal blocks such as high-speed ADCs and DACs, Phase-Locked-Loops, signal conditioning blocks like buffers, filters, variable gain amplifiers, as well as LDO regulators, charge-pumps, bandgap and current references etc.
• Discuss block and system performance with System Engineers and develop adequate circuit topologies and architectures to fulfill the system requirements.
• Perform/supervise the chip floor-planning and layout, post-layout extractions and verifications.
• Perform/supervise silicon characterization, reliability evaluation and the development of APIs for measurements.
• Prepare and maintain project documentation including general specification, circuit description, and measurement reports.
Required Education and Experience:
• BTech/MTech/MS/PhD with 2-20 years of industrial experience.
• Proven track record of Analog/Mixed-Signal blocks integrated circuit design in CMOS technologies with completed projects from architecture to tape-out and silicon characterization.
• Experience with Cadence Virtuoso and Spectre-RF is a must.
• Experience with standard CMOS RF models and/or SOI/BiCMOS technologies. Deep understanding of device modeling; supply isolations and circuit layout for optimum performance.
• Good understanding of system specifications and the ability to work with system architects to translate system requirements into circuit requirements at the IC level.
• Familiarity with system and behavioral modeling using Matlab/Python, System Verilog, Verilog-A/AMS, is a plus.
• Hands-on experience in mm-wave silicon characterization and debug. Knowledge of Python or C (for test and analysis scripting).
• Knowledge of test parameters and test equipment; oscilloscope, VNA, spectrum/signal analyzers, hands-on experience in analog/Mixed-Signal testing.
• Must possess good communication and presentation skills and the desire to be part of a dynamic team
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.