Senior Application Engineer - Flow Sensors
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Application specialist for Renesas MEMS-based Flow Sensors (liquid and gas)
- Support technical inquiries for the sensor team with a focus on hardware and software
- Generation of technical product documentation like user guides, training materials, etc.
- Support sensor business unit in providing product, technical, and application-specific trainings to Sales and customers/partners as well as distribution
- Support the R&D team for the next sensor generations
- Setup and support field and laboratory tests of environmental sensor
- Support FA Analyses
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of flow sensors
- Relevant educational background (electronics)
- Skills in at least one programming language (e.g. Python)
- Experienced in PCB design and layout is an added advantage.
- Experience in dealing with customer requests and doing technical presentations
- Good communication and technical reporting skills, both written and oral
- Fluent in German and English language (B2+)
- Travel is required (<10%)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.