Senior Manufacturing Equipment Engineer / Technician (m/w/d)
- Scheduling and monitoring of maintenance activities, acceptance of maintenance measures carried out
- Independent maintenance of complex systems
- Independent technical research, request for quotation and ordering of spare parts and operations from/from external suppliers and service providers
- Responsible for spare parts management
- Technical support in development projects for process and/or machine optimization
- Optimization/revision of existing inspection and maintenance plans
- Elaboration of new maintenance or inspection specifications on the basis of applicable laws, rules, directives, ordinances and regulations
- Implementation of training measures for production personnel
- Completed studies in the field of mechatronics or electrical engineering, alternatively a successfully completed further education / training as a state-certified electrical engineering technician
- At least 5 years of work experience in maintenance
- Experience as an electrician
- Broad expertise in the maintenance of machine parks
- Good knowledge of mechatronics and machine tools
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Independent, structured way of working
- High degree of personal responsibility, diligence, resilience, and flexibility
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.