Sr Staff Field Applications Engineer (FAE)
We are looking for a Sr Staff Field Application Engineer to act as the technical field support for direct and distribution customers in Central Europe South. (Germany, Austria Switzerland). The applicant will be part of the central European sales team and act as 1st point of contact for all technical aspects to customers, sales and distribution partners.
Some responsibilities include:
- Developing and supporting new customers and markets in close collaboration with sales.
- Securing design wins through active customer project support.
- Establishing relations with technical decision makers at the customer, present and support the full Renesas portfolio, including analog & power products, sensors, etc.
- Training our distribution partners, business development managers and field application engineers,
- Working in an international business environment with regular contacts to US and Asia, including travel within the region for customer and partner support.
- Electronics or related technical engineering degree + Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the field.
- First experience in the field support of digital components, e.g. MCUs, MPUSs, and the relevant toolchains.
- Background in Linux distributions and RTOS is required.
- Proven experience supporting customers in all project phases (platform evaluation, PCB design, application development, software integration of driver/protocol stacks/real-time operating system)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.