Senior Analog Design Engineer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Be a member of analog design team to develop AC/DC, SSL and LED backlighting products. You will design analog blocks and top-level verification, and work on analog bench test to support qualification of products to mass production. Work with analog leaders for analog circuit design. You will partner with layout engineers for layout implementation and work with system and digital groups for chip integration and top-level verifications. Team with operations to bring product to mass production.
- Major contributor in AC/DC power management IC analog design.
- Design, simulation, and verification of power management IC using state of the art EDA tools.
- Lab evaluation and debug of analog blocks and the full chip function.
- Layout supervision
- Support production test development and ramp to production.
Key Performance Measures:
- Block level design meets specification.
- Top level verification to have success of first silicon.
- Meet design and tape out schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Solid fundamentals of transistor level analog integrated circuits and device physics
- Solid knowledge of EDA design tools and Cadence design environment
- Design CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints using state of the art EDA tools.
- Work with system and digital teams with product definition, chip integration and chip top level verification
- Support DFT strategy and implementation, lab evaluation and debugging of analog blocks and the full chip function.
- Self-motivated and take full responsibility of solutions.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Minimum 3 years (MS) or 1 year (PhD) analog IC design experience.
$117,000 - $176,000 annualized salary range (Note: Disclosure as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California)
Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.