Functional Safety Engineer for Mixed Signal LSI
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
［Background of Recruitment］
We aim to grow our revenues to over USD 20 billion by 2030. To achieve this target, our division we will further expand
our current product portfolio in IPD, GPU and custom ASIC product lines.
We are looking for engineers who can join our team on this exciting and growth journey and help make a difference to
our developments and team growth.
You will lead the development of functional safety (ISO26262) compliant development of automotive semiconductor
products related to E / E architecture such as ADAS, Powertrain, Airbag, and creation support and management of work
products to meet this functional safety requirement.
- Support for planning and execution of functional safety activities in the project.
- Leading functional safety cases, tracing and managing deliverables.
- Development support by using quality tools (FMEA, FTA, etc.).
- Recommendations (internal and external) related to functional safety issues, escalation of issues.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- Understanding of the functional safety standard ISO26262
- Experience of hardware development or system development based on ISO26262
- Experience of hardware development or system development based on IATF16949
- Experience of using quality tools (FMEA, FTA, DRBFM etc.)
- Experience in customer communication
(One or more of the following)
- Experience of functional safety manager
- Experience of support for functional safety development
- Experience of attending functional safety training
- Project management skill
- Experience of hardware development or system development
［Required Language Skills］
［English］Can have daily conversation (TOEIC 600)
［Japanese］Can have daily conversation