Product Marketing Engineer for Automotive Digital Key
To further strengthen our Automotive Analog and Power product portfolio within our Korean automotive Team, we are looking for a Product Marketing Engineer for Digital Key applications (f/m/d), with a focus on UWB, BLE and NFC product line-up.
Main target is to promote this product portfolio and generate Design-In at defined customers.
- Promote Digital Key products (UWB, BLE, NFC) to customers.
- Drive opportunity pipeline, weekly tracking, and compile DIN forecast.
- Support technical customer discussion in collaboration with the Application Team.
- Actively drive demand creation activities with regards to defined target customers.
- Provide input to the product roadmaps and required collaterals.
- Feedback customer requirements in terms of product features, sampling, collateral demands.
- Support competition analysis including KBF comparison and BoM analysis.
- Communicate with customers, field application engineers and design team to understand market requirements, technical automotive needs, trends and more.
- Work in an interdisciplinary and cross-site project team in a global organization
- Contribute your functional knowledge to the project team.
- Provide training to field team and customers.
- Bachelor and above degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with min. 5 years relevant job experience in relevant field.
- Experience in Automotive field
- Knowledge of wireless technologies.
- Openness to travel.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, creativity, and analytic thinking.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Beside very good technical knowhow the skills to drive projects, handle issues is highly relevant. Agility and entrepreneurial thinking are bases of every action.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A globalrenesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.