Staff Applications Engineer
Renesas is looking for a high-profile
(Staff) Engineer – Application Engineer (f/m/d) System-on-Chip
for our Global Sales & Marketing Unit
based in Duesseldorf/Germany.
- Technical Support for software development of System-on-Chip systems in leading edge Automotive Applications
- Creation of application notes to simplify and fasten the application development of our customers
- Definition and Execution of trainings for customer and other Renesas teams
- Cooperation with the Marketing team to follow up on product roadmaps
- Effective information exchange with the development teams at Renesas Japan
- Graduate technical background in computer science or electronic engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of embedded Microcontrollers and / or System-on-Chip Technologies
- Proficient knowledge of C and C++
- Communication and presentation skills, creativity and team spirit
- Good command of the English language
- Creative and structured approach to problem solving and issue debugging
- Development, administration or usage experience in some of the following topics is welcome, but not mandatory:
- embedded SoC
- embedded RTOS (Linux, Android, Integrity, QNX or other operating systems)
Video pipeline (incl. encoder/decoder)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.