Technical Marketing Manager-SiC
We are seeking a motivated, self driven individual with experience in Power electronics. The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of technical and business skill. This role offers an exciting opportunity to drive success in the semiconductor industry focused in SiC products. Renesas is making major investments in growing its power business with lot of focus from the highest levels of management. This will be a pivotal role with very high visibility.
As a Technical marketing manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Drive product promotion activities for SiC products and assume responsibility for product line revenue and profitability.
• Contribute to product and roadmap definition by collating inputs from field, customer and other resources in the market.
Collaborate with the applications team to define product requirements based on customer and market needs.
• Interface to Sales, FAE , Regional and Solution Marketing teams for coordinating product technical and non-technical support, as well as Sales/FAE trainings
• Act as the liaison between field teams and the development team. Be the primary VOC as part of the development process.
• Identifying and closing new design-in opportunities,
• Developing business cases for new product and technology projects and presenting them to senior management.
• Drive development of approved projects in partnership with project manager and represent VOC throughout the development process.
• May support above activities for IGBT and MOSFET portfolio on an as needed basis.
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering BSEE or equivalent in a similar field
7+ years of work experience in the power semiconductor industry as Marketing Engineer, Applications Engineer, Systems Engineer, Field Applications Engineer, Product Engineer, Design engineer etc.
Experience with Power MOSFETs and/or IGBTs. Experience with WBG products is a plus. Solid understanding of power applications such as motor control and power conversion.
Experience working in a customer interfacing role, dealing with worldwide sales and marketing teams.
Thorough understanding of semiconductor product development and manufacturing processes is highly desirable.
Proactive self-starter with an ownership mindset.
Strong communication and presentation skills
Ability to work effectively in a cross cultural environment as part of a diverse international team
Willingness to travel occasionally, both domestically and internationally