Sr Sales Ops Analyst
Sr. Power BI Developer
Looking for BI specialist (Power BI preferred) with 7 years’ experience to grow the sales analytical and reporting team.
The Analyst will work in the Global Sales- Centralized Analytics and Reporting Ops team to provide on-going support of our business intelligence tools and applications.
The Power BI developer will be focused on the development of Dashboards and reports using Oracle, SQL Server, and other sources.
The candidate must be able to query the database environment and should have an understanding of databases and be able to write SQL queries
Must have strong knowledge of ETL skills and transfer of data between multiple systems.
Must be able to develop, deploy and maintain PBI reports and dashboards
Must be able to manage the scheduling and access control in PBI.
Must be able to work on multiple workspaces.
Good to have knowledge of SSAS cubes.
Must be able to independently handle ad hoc user data requests and handle production issues in the reporting environment
Good knowledge of Excel preferred.
Advanced knowledge of PBI and DAX language.
The candidate will focus on designing effective reporting solutions that are scalable, repeatable, meeting the needs of the business users.
Develop pipeline for data integration and aggregation; maintain documentation; and accommodating ad-hoc user requests.
This role will align with cross-functional groups such as IT, Regional Distribution Team, Regional Sales Ops, Business Units, and Finance.
* Proficient in Power BI development
* Proficient in SQL and ability to modify procedures in Oracle and SSIS in SQL Server
* Proficient in advanced Excel features
* Ability to debug Power BI dashboards and modifying existing Power BI dashboards and develop new dashboards.
* Performing ad-hoc reporting to support the business and help in data-driven decision making.
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication skills
* Must be willing to work independently and be an excellent team player.
* Must be willing to support systems after regular work hours.