Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Regional Sales Manager
Travel Required: Yes
Remote Work Available: Remote
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Regional Sales Manager
Our Sales team is looking for a talented sales leader with 10+ years of experience, along with an EE or CS degree, to join our Americas Regional team as a Regional Sales Manager, leading a team of local sales professionals and field application engineers, whose main focus will be on Demand Creation sales throughout the greater Boston market. Our team works on supporting our customers' new product introduction needs by understanding and acting on their requirements from initial inquiry through fulfillment. The successful candidate will work directly with our sales, supply chain, and engineering teams, and directly with customers. Be familiar with the new product introduction processes, able to execute and manage projects to meet deadlines, and interact seamlessly with various functional groups in a high-tech company.
This Person Should Have The Ability And Drive To
Deepen relationships directly with customers and with distribution sales teams and Management
- Outperform KPIs
- Dig out new design starts
- Work well with the team of Renesas FAEs supporting the region
- Accurately track and forecast revenue
- Speak technically with engineers and distribution FAEs
- Design-in Renesas technologies on new design opportunities
- Think strategically to focus on the right accounts
- Have the business acumen to grow Renesas business and market share
- Have the personality to grow and foster the relationships required with distribution, engineering, procurement, and executive BU levels.
- Must be ambitions and driven with the ability to lead/support/deepen business partner relationship
- Proven track record for successfully growing strategic accounts both with distribution and direct engagement
- Strong Sales background with record of successful history working with and leading distributor partners
- +10 years technical and executive semiconductor sales experience
- Able to focus on a targeted account list, get deep at those accounts, and drive DINs and revenue growth
- Successfully identify where future revenue needs to come from and strategically put a plan together to execute on that mission
- Must have the personality to navigate complex situations with lots of players and personality types
- Engineering degree preferred, EE or CS
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.