Senior Distribution Sales Manager
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Renesas is seeking a results-driven, operationally oriented, and entrepreneurial-minded professional to drive our largest Distribution engagements in America. This role will report into the Director of Americas Distribution. As CAM, you will be accountable for positioning Renesas as the preferred supplier in our space while outperforming the market growth with their Distribution Partner.
This position is fully remote.
- Exceed sales budgets and critical business objectives.
- Build deep POS understanding throughout their distributor to support the POS forecasting process.
- Accountability for distributor POS, Inventory, and Bookings performance
- Develop and execute business plans that leverage the unique value propositions of each partner with the strengths of the Renesas organiization.
- Develop and build strong relationships throughout their Distributor, collaborate with them, and hold regular business reviews at the Business Unit and Executive levels with the key distributor’s personnel.
- Develop and drive Demand Creation programs that enable, motivate, and incentivize distributor personnel to design-in the Renesas portfolio.
- Coordinate and manage a consistent product training programs throughout their distributor.
- Support the successful implementation of new products introductions.
- Gather market intelligence and develop strategies to action opportunities.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in relevant field
- 5 - 10 years Account Management, Distribution Sales Management, Business Development, or similar role in the electronic component industry with a proven track record of success
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders across all levels of an account.
- Exceptional communication skills which include both verbally and digitally with the ability to tailor communications depending on the audiences.
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross-functions teams to drive results.
- Ability to establish growth plans, challenging distributors to drastically outperform the market.
- Travel is expected ~25% depending on location
- Experience with software applications including Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and Teams) and PowerBI
- Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots, charts, and formulas
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.