Sr Mgr, Test Engineering
Renesas aims to become the world's third-largest embedded semiconductor manufacturer with revenues exceeding US$20 billion by 2030. To achieve this target, we are investing heavily in our research and development of new cutting edge semiconductors primarily for the rapidly growing Automotive and Industrial markets. This team is developing analog power products that are being heavily used in current and next generation of automobiles. We are looking for a strong technical leader to lead ATE test development for these products.
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage and lead team of test engineers in new product development
- From concept, test planning, HW design, SW development, qualification, sampling, validation, and production release
- Strong knowledge of modern ATE platforms
- Working knowledge of test cost reduction techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Guide team with innovative improvements to meet lower test cost goals
- Drive technical innovation and process improvements in the team
- Drive talent development within the team
- Assure alignment with cross functional development team for deliverables
- Knowledge of modern ATE testers.
- Strong understanding of IC test development process.
- Good analog and power test knowledge.
- Experience with leading a test team to achieve great results
- Ability to mentor team to achieve higher performance.
- English proficiency is at business level and Japanese proficiency is at daily-conversation level
- Permanent: Full time job
- Work location: Kodaira-city, Tokyo, Japan
- Working hours: 8:45-17:30
- Hybrid work is applicable (We basically would prefer to come to the office daily to support team. Occasional WFH can be considered on a case by case basis)
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs etc.)