Sr Staff Engineer - Software
- 12+ years of experience into software development and application evaluation.
- Familiarity with management plane stack as BMC, RedFish and associated applications such as telemetry.
- Experience with device driver development, preferably PCIe/NVMe, for Linux/Windows.
- Very good knowledge on how to build memory topology and tiering and experience delivering kernel & user space level memory management software solutions.
- Experienced Linux/Windows Kernel stack and kernel space development.
- Expert pushing kernel level patches and tools into standard Linux distribution.
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases and memory or storage benchmarking workloads to evaluate performance against various hardware configurations and solutions.
- Good knowledge of x86 architecture, virtualization and security technologies.
- Good understanding of memory, storage class memory and storage architecture.
- Coding skills: C, C++, Python.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.