Staff System Engineer
Job Type: Senior System Engineer
Travel Required: No
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
The Role of this position includes but not limited:
1. Investigate power stage topologies and innovative power electronics technologies to develop power performance power supplies in ACDC/DCDC applications.
2. Develop advanced signal sensing method and control technology for next generation power management ASICs
3. Build up and maintain model-based ASIC development platform to speed up IC development process
4. Investigate power management IC architecture to lead market trend and guide customer applications
5. Lead analog team and digital team on IC development, manage power IC development process, coordinate with testing, quality and production team to ensure successful production, generate application document, and support internal and external customers.
6. Guide junior engineers, participate technology exchange, create intellectual properties and
What we are looking for:
Solid background in power electronics filed and analog design
Ability to independently investigate and create knowledge in scientific manner
Deep thinker, problem solver, team player, rule breaker.
Additional Information • $130,000 - $170,000 salary range (Note: Disclosure as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California) • Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. • Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.