Graduate Embedded Software (SDK) Engineer
We are looking for a Graduate Embedded Software (SDK) Engineer to join our Connectivity and Audio Product Software team.
As a Graduate Embedded Software Engineer in Athens, you will:
• Develop (support development of) SW in the respective areas in collaboration with the Team Lead/Senior engineers of the team and according to the SDK Vision and Roadmap.
• Write, test and document Embedded Software.
• Participate in SW planning and report progress to Team Lead.
• Follow training path and on the job training activities as planned by the Team Lead.
• Bachelor level with no or up to 1 year of working experience in Software.
• Motivated to develop professionally as Embedded Software Engineer.
• Knowledge of C programming and debugging.
• Familiar with software engineering aspects, concerning coding and testing.
• Good English written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player.
Desirable (considered a plus):
• Experience in embedded projects.
• Experience with test tools such as oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, multimeters and logic analyzers.
• Software development methodologies (Agile, SW testing etc.) and SCM (Bitbucket, Git, SVN etc.).
• Bluetooth Low Energy or other wireless protocol
• Multithreaded micro-kernel RTOS's (e.g. FreeRTOS)
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.