People & HR
Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine,
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Inputs and maintains the human resource database and all employee records and files, including hardcopy files. Documents activities as requested.
- Completes reporting functions involving attendance & absence statistics, hire, termination, and transfer data, and other information assigned.
- Generates wide range of employee letters, including: visa letters, promotion, salary review, share grant and ad-hoc communication.
- Administers employee health, welfare and retirement plans including starts & leavers and annual renewal administration.
- Administers global onboarding and offboarding administration.
- Processes various electronic forms related to documenting human resources activities such as change-of-status, employment changes, benefits, termination of employment.
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information, e.g. employment references.
- Purchase Order and invoice processing as directed by supervisor.
- Acquires and is able to apply job skills and company policies and procedures. With more time on the job, has a substantial understanding of the role and is able to complete a wide range of tasks in a resourceful and effective way.
- Experience could range between 0 and 5+ years.
- Good verbal and written English and Germany communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- High attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Good attention to detail.