Senior/Staff Analog Design Engineer
Our Development team in Munich/Dresden designs ASICs / ASSPs of the next generation semiconductor products for automotive sensor signal conditioner solutions.
As a member of our Analog Development Team, you’ll interface with our Technical Project Lead, System Architect, Analog- and Digital Designers and Mixed Signal Verification Team.
Here you will be able to contribute significantly to our success in a highly visible manner.
- Develop of Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits for high speed and high accuracy Automotive Sensor System Application and SoC’s within top-down design approach.
- Analog design/technical project leadership of integrated circuit development
- Extract analog module specification from top-level requirements, create analog circuit concept, proceed concept reviews, establish a verification plan, lead design reviews.
- Create EMC and ESD concepts and discuss with the team – cross check with models, verify and review the EMC evaluation results from the characterization lab.
- Proceed mixed signal- / system level mixed mode verification or align with the team competences.
- Finalize the design documentation, create the verification coverage analysis, and review the results with project leads and the design team for the IC release.
- Support DfT strategy and implementations as well as test development and ramp to production.
- Engineering degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 8+ years of experience in analog or mixed-signal IC development
- Solid knowledge of BiCMOS, BCD and fine line CMOS technologies
- Familiar with analog and digital simulation techniques using Cadence.
- Strong problem-solving capability with energetic and proactive approaches
- Results-oriented and able to deliver on-time under tight schedule pressure
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to support and mentor junior team members
- Use of tracking systems for development milestones, tasks, and bug resolution.
- Understanding of behavioral modeling/verification of analog and mixed signal circuits
- Detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities
- Very good command of English language is a key element required for the job (German is a plus)
- Experience in Analog, Mixed Signal & Power Automotive applications
- Understanding of automotive and functional safety development processes / standards, based on IATF 16949 & ISO 2626
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.