Senior Staff Product Manager
Renesas is looking for pro-active and results-oriented
Product Manager (f/m/d)
To further strengthen our Position Sensing Team we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) to develop the Industrial and Automotive market potential of our Inductive Sensing products.
- First technical assessment of the potential of our technology
- Drive the product roadmaps
- Provide and manage the product definition and execute on the next generation product according to the roadmaps
- Outline the value proposition, customer benefits and USPs of each product for different applications and segments
- Technical product market positioning
- Manage the entire product life cycle
- Technical workshops including the preparation of the material
- Intensively team up and build trusted relationships with regional Sales, FAEs and Application engineer to best support out business
- Evangelize the value proposition of our technology with regional distributors through regional product management
- Contribute to the global product launch and roll out the regional promotion.
- Represent the Product Line to internal and external partners as well as during exhibitions and customer meetings
- A university degree in electronic/electrical engineering
- Strong understanding of ICs and systems in automotive and industrial markets
- Experience in position sensing as strong plus
- Deep understanding of product management
- Strong team player with high energy level and international networking skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Fluent English
- Good communication and technical reporting skills, both written and oral
- High level of self-motivation and drive
- Excellent team player and independent worker
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Renesas respects all types of diversity and values, and actively works to improve our work environment and foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our initiatives are the source of innovative products and services that support our sustainable business growth. For more information, please read through our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.