System Architect (SOC) - Dusseldorf, Germany
You will develop and define the architect of future SOC. You will analyze the given customer and consolidated market requirements and use cases. Using semi-formal language, you will apply a requirement elicitation and define a serving logical architecture. In close collaboration with the international design teams, you will break the logical architecture down to a physical architecture. For this you are involved in the HW/SW partitioning. Your architectural know-how is also used for customer RFQ feedback preparation and system presentation.
- Apply requirement elicitation from lead customers and global market
- Define and specify the logical architecture using SYSML
- Define the HW/SW partitioning
- Discuss and agree with the design team on physical architecture
- Apply high abstracted evaluation and simulation to verify the proposed architecture
- Support customer RFQ feedback
- Present SOC architecture to customers
- Define and follow requirements process
What we are looking for
- An academic degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Knowledge in computer, SOC or MCU architecture
- Knowledge in SW and OS architecture
- Experience in using high level language like C, C++ or C#
- Experience in embedded programming
- Experience in using script languages like Python
- Knowledge in Requirements engineering
- Work independently in an international team with internal stakeholders
- Team player having good communication skills, i.e. very good English in speech and writing
- Knowledge in SYSML or UML
- Proficiency in automotive development processes and standards like A-Spice and ISO26262
- Working knowledge of ARM 64-bit architectures especially R-CAR products
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.