IT Infrastructure Analyst
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Our IT infrastructure team is transitioning to a global organization, aiming for strategic and efficient global standards. We have been using outsourcing in the Japan region, but will be moving to in-house operations by employees to align with global standards. For this reason, we are looking for colleagues who can work in the Japan region as part of a global team.
[Role and Responsibility]
The ideal candidate will have experience in operations and administration, especially of Windows servers, and will be able to work without difficulty learning new things and communicating.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational management of Windows servers in the Japan region, including security patches, backups, and configuration changes.
- Contribute to the global team by communicating with global colleagues in English, primarily via email and documents, but also via chat and online meetings as needed, in order to promote global standardization of the IT infrastructure.
[Required Skills and Work Experience]
• 1+ years of experience in Windows server OS operation and management
• Experience in IT infrastructure operations in line with IT Service Management such as ITIL
• Experience in Linux OS administration
• Experience in Nutanix AHV or VMware administration
• Experience in AWS or Azure administration
• Skills in PowerShell
• Skills in Kubernetes operations and administration
3. Required Language Skills
［English］ be able to understand spoken English (TOEIC score around 500)
［Japanese］ Business level