Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Background of Recruitment:
Our IT infrastructure team is transitioning to a global organization, aiming for strategic and efficient global standards. We have been using outsourcing in the Japan region, but will be moving to in-house operations by employees to align with global standards. For this reason, we are looking for colleagues with extensive IT infrastructure experience who can work in the Japan region as part of a global team.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background in virtualization infrastructure and IaaS cloud services and be an excellent self-starter who is comfortable learning new things and communicating.
- Lead the implementation, construction, maintenance, and operation of IT infrastructure in Japan, including virtualization infrastructure such as Nutanix and VMware, and IaaS cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
- Contribute to the global team by communicating in English, primarily via email and documents, but also with global colleagues in chat and online meetings as needed, in order to promote global standardization of IT infrastructure.
- Train young engineers to succeed him or her, and with the aim of advancing your career to Principal IT Analyst or Senior Manager.
Required Skills and Work Experience:
• 1+ years of management experience, including small teams
• Experience in IT infrastructure operations in line with IT Service Management such as ITIL
• Experience in operation and management of system OS (Linux & Windows) and virtualization infrastructure
• Experience in operation and management of cloud services such as AWS and Azure
• Experience in Nutanix AHV or VMware administration
• Skills in AWS or Azure administration with command line
• Skills in IT automation tools such as Ansible and Puppet
• Skills in Kubernetes operations and administration
• Skills in Azure AD management
• Experience in dealing with audits such as J-SOX/ITGC
Required Language Skills:
Japanese: business level
English:daily conversation level .TOEIC score around 600