Working Student (m/f/d) PCB-Design
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
• Usage of advanced PCB design CAD systems
• Development of embedded test-S/W for H/W bring up of Renesas promotion boards
• Support on soldering & prototype assembling on pre-series and on daily work.
• Setup and perform measurement tasks for digital circuits
• Bachelor or fifth semester or higher.
• Knowledge of electrical and electronics engineering
• Certain experience of CAD environment, Altium preferred
• Basic knowledge on PCB assembling and soldering technology
• High initiative and self-motivation, ability to get things done
• High Communication and interpersonal skills, global team spirit