IT Principal System Architect
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
As we transition to a global organization, we are moving from global system integration and outsourcing to in-house operations, and we need architects who can communicate in both Japanese and English.
Work with various Business application teams to gather the infrastructure requirement and promote best practices within team and project.
Embodies the Renesas culture of Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial, and is the architect and manager of the business application infrastructure for global business application systems integration projects and efficient operations deployment.
【Required Skills and Work Experience】
• 5-6 years of team leadership or manager experience
• Experience with System OS (Linux & Windows) installation, network, and application troubleshooting
• Experience with business applications midleware such as Oracle, SQL, etc.
• Experience with Job automation solution to design, configure and operation
• Experience in working with third part vendors for providing in-house IT support
• JP1 AJS system administrator experience and Job control configuration/management experience
• Experience with EAI/ETL such as PowerCenter, NISMAIL, HULFT, e-Parcel, ACMS
• Experience with SAP-BASIS, Kubernetes/CI/CD, Twilio, Citrix XenApp, SVF/e-Image
• Managing the team for Data-Center, HW, IaaS
• Experience in receiving ITGC/SOX(J-SOX) audits
【Required Language Skills】
- English : Business level（TOEIC Score around 700)
- Japanese: Business level