A: System and Database Administration:
1. Setup, Manage and Support of System & Database Infrastructure - Storage, Server, SAP Application Services, Database (Oracle, MS-SQL, etc.).
2. Performance Monitoring and Tuning.
3. Server & DB Resource Optimization, Capacity Planning.
4. Responsible for Operating System, Database, Application Upgrade, Cloning and Patches Management.
B : Backup & Recovery Management:
1. Establish and Maintain Backup & Recovery Systems for Databases and related systems.
2. Perform Recovery when require
1. Degree in Computer Science and relevant field.
2. Min 3 years experiences in System and Database Administration.
3. Knowledge in Linux / Window Operating System, Oracle Database is preferred.
3. Good communication skill and work independently.