Job Type: Associate (Sales) Account Manager
Travel Required: Yes
Remote Work Available: Hybrid
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Our Industrial Sales Team is looking for a talented Electrical or Computer Engineering graduate to join our team as an Associate Account Manager in based out of an Ohio home office. Our team works on driving new design-ins and revenue growth at our most strategic industrial customers. The successful candidate will work directly with various stakeholders including customer engineering, sourcing, and executive teams along with internal business units, sales management, and field applications engineers. A new team member working with our team can expect to learn how to operate as a high-performing sales professional in the semiconductor industry.
- Understand deeply an assigned set of key customers and how Renesas can differentiate and add value to customer projects
- Formulate a strategy to grow Renesas business at assigned accounts
- Drive action to execute on account strategy
- Establish and nurture key internal and external relationships to obtain business results
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders across various functions
- Strong passion and drive to compete, win, and deliver results
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.