Senior Staff Application Engineer
Renesas Electronics, the number one global supplier of microcontrollers and a leader in semiconductors, delivers trusted embedded design innovation that enables billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live - securely and safely. Renesas Electronics Shanghai has a deep portfolio of technology, a strong customer base and big ambitions to grab more market share on a global stage. Our engineers, marketers, sales and support teams are all unified in our goal to create an environment where creativity thrives, where results are rewarded and where diversity is valued. RECH is developing technologies for the latest advances in mobile computing, secured connected devices, autonomous driving, smart homes and factories and more. Our solutions are at the heart of products developed by the major innovators around the world.
• Candidate should have background on Power Electronics or Switching Power Supply or Semiconductor Industry.
• Working experience or knowledge on switching power supply circuit PCB layout, background of using PCB layout tools such as Allegro, Orcad, Concept HDL
• Proficient use of oscilloscope, power supplies, network analyzer, electronics load and debugging complex power supply systems
• Knowledge on using Microsoft excel, power point and word and using data analysis tools
• Proficient with Circuit Simulation and calcuation tool software such as Spice, Simplis, Matlab, Mathcad
• Familiar with Python program to program instruments is a plus.
• Strong knowledge on power conversion topologies such as multiphase buck, buck-boost, flyback and its control theory
• Strong knowledge on magnetics is a puls
• Team Player, interact with design, test, product engineer and customers.
• Self-motivated, independent player, and driving projects forward