Global Key Account Manager - Seattle, WA region
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Renesas Electronics Americas (REA) is a dynamic, multi-cultural tech company where employees can learn, mentor and thrive. REA brings together the strong financial foundation of a multi-billion dollar global operation and the flexibility and velocity of a smaller organization. We are developing technologies for the latest advances in mobile computing, secured connected devices, autonomous driving, smart homes and factories and more. Our solutions are at the heart of products developed by the major innovators around the world. Join us and be part of what’s next in electronics.
We are looking to hire a Global Key Account Manager in the Seattle Washington area to manage a major Tier 1 account in the Cloud space.
- GAM responsibility for a tier-1 multinational account. Leverage existing strategic partnership to expand Renesas footprint through cross-selling entire portfolio into the datacenter applications
- Responsible for all aspects of demand creation, account strategy, billings including setting budgets and forecasts with high accuracy
- Collaborate and lead sales and FAEs remote site locations to drive account strategy and execution on new and existing programs
- Builds relationship at all levels inside the assigned account
- Aligns with internal BUs and helps plan future product roadmaps
- Management of account team
- Demonstrated ability in work cross functionally and globally to achieve success
- Record of success in growing revenue and funnel generation on a Tier-1 account in the cloud or enterprise space
- BSEE or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in high-tech industry including 5 years minimum in the semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of Cloud computing applications is key
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High integrity, someone who knows how to establish trust with all his/her stakeholders
- Self-starter, hunter mentality, not afraid to ask questions, takes initiative
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.