Fixed Asset Accountant
Accounting & Finance
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Renesas Electronics (Penang) Sdn. Bhd
Phase 3, Bayan Lepas, Free Industrial Zone 11900 Penang Malaysia
- Attractive Remuneration: Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Flexible working hour & hybrid work mode
- Fast growing company with positive working environment
Your New Role:
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Assign tag numbers to fixed assets
- ✓Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- ✓Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- ✓Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Prepare consolidated schedule for lease asset and fixed asset
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Candidate must possess a minimum Professional Certificate / Diploma in Accountancy or any
- professional accountancy body.
- Candidate should have a solid working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Candidate should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Candidate must possess at least 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting. mix of experience in public
- accounting, Internal Audit, or corporate accounting would be preferred
- Candidate should have corporate accounting and fixed asset accounting experience
- Candidate must possess good English communication skills.
- Candidate must possess intermediate excel skills
- Have familiarity with ERP/Accounting systems