Production Support Specialist
Production Support Specialist – Tools Supply
Renesas is one of the largest chip manufacturers in the world, boasting one of the largest market shares of Microcontrollers (MCUs), System-on-Chips (SoCs), and power devices. Renesas mission is to provide not only semiconductor products but also software development environment and tools to support our customers' product development.
Renesas is developing and manufacturing micro controller development tools, to help customers develop hardware and software of their own. Advancing sales of Renesas micro controllers and other devices by winning design-in of customer products. Our team is responsible for timely manufacturing of HW to meet the demands of our internal and external customers.
Renesas is looking for a colleague who is willing to take on this challenge with us.
Your Location: EMEA/UK,
Your Role Descriptions
- Internal ordering of Renesas devices for hardware production at electronics contract manufacturers
- Providing frictionless supply chain of devices to electronics contract manufacturers.
- Reporting device delivery schedules to internal stakeholders and electronics contract manufacturers
- Supplying forecasts to internal stakeholders of device requirements
- Reporting production schedules to internal stakeholder
- Assist Product Engineer with escalation of queries from electronic contract manufacturers
- Background in supply chain or logistics
- Experience in ERP system such as SAP, Inventory management, Supply chain
- Knowledge of export and import regulations and document requirements
- Experience in semiconductor business
- Ability to execute plans and new initiatives.
- Excellent communication/presentations skills
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.