• Employee reimbursement processing, employee support and issue resolution for US and European entities
• Vendor invoices processing, issue resolution with vendors and/or internal stakeholders
• Prepare outgoing payments in compliance with company policy
• Prepare AP reports such as T&E accrual list and AP open items report
• Perform vendor reconciliation and resolve discrepancies as applicable
• Support ad hoc requests for testing activities or other projects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• BA degree in Business/Accounting
• Proficiency in English (ability to communicate effectively in writing)
• Ability to work with large volume of data/transactions
• Able to communicate effectively within and outside of the finance department.
• Proactive, detail oriented and with ability to work with high degree of accuracy
• SAP (or other ERP) knowledge is a plus
• Proficiency in Excel
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.