Staff Analog Engineer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
［Background of Recruitment］
We aim to grow our revenues to over USD 20 billion by 2030.
To achieve this target, our division we will further expand our current product portfolio in IPD, GPU and custom ASIC product lines.
We are looking for engineers who can join our team on this exciting and growth journey and help make a difference to our developments
and team growth.
Work within the analog design team for new product development;
・Work closely with digital, layout & AMS teams with chip implementation.
・Participate in IPD, GDU Analog product lines, including blocks such as LDOs, Bandgaps, Charge pumps, Predrivers, Power FETs and ADCs.
・Verification of performance requirements using appropriate simulation and verification tools.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- Doctor degree, or Master degree with 3-5+ year work experience, or Bachelor degree with 5+ years of work experience
- Familiar with details of product development: design method, design process, CAD tool, design for test, physical design, system application
- Familiar with CAD tools, such as schematic capture, SPICE simulator (or equivalent transistor level circuit simulator), Virtuoso
- Understanding of CMOS process technologies and device physics
- Good language and communication skills in English for both spoken and written
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work well with teammates (locally or remotely) in a fast-paced professional environment
- Experience in IPD Products
- Experience in GDU Products
［Required Language Skills］
［English］Can have daily conversation（TOEIC 600）
［Japanese］Can have daily conversation