Field Applications Engineer
Field Application Engineer Power & Analog for CENTRAL EUROPE (f/m/d),
based out of Munich, Stuttgart, or Home Office in CH, BY, BW
You will be part of our FAE and Sales team for Central Europe, support our customers to utilize our analog and power products and tools for their applications. As the first technical interface to the customer you will provide application know how and build the bridge to our business units.
- Provide technical expertise & support to develop Renesas revenues with customers in Central Europe in close cooperation with the Renesas Sales team and Distribution Network
- Solid technical understanding of our products and relevant solutions. Able to demo products and get involved with system level design or in-depth technical support as required
- Identify new sockets for Renesas by working closely with customers at project design level to achieve design win targets
- Create, organize, update, and track opportunities and designs
- Develop a good understanding of customer products and market, supply and business requirements. Able to communicate them clearly at all levels internally and highlight critical product needs
- Understand the competition within the customer and develop strategies to counter their activity
- Perform product trainings to Distribution FAE’s and Sales Representatives and drive local distribution promotion programs
- Travel within the assigned territory to customers and distributors
- Engineering degree with experience in Analog and Power Management applications
- First experience in technical field support in the component industry, preferably with industrial or distribution background favorable, but not required
- Customer centric, open minded bridging between global business divisions and local customers
- Hands on problem solving mentality with a strong interest to shape solutions together with our customers
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Very good command of German & English language and mobility are key elements required for the job
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany or another EU country is required
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.