Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Renesas Electronics is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Sr. Director and leadership team at the Palm Bay, FL location.
- We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated and high-caliber individual with extensive experience in Executive Administration
- Excellent team work, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Support Sr. Director of Operations and his staff.
- Coordination and set-up of all hands communication meetings, customer visits, supplier visits, celebrations including lunches and occasional dinners.
- Plan and budget team off sites, team-building, socials and holiday functions.
- Prepare purchase requisitions.
- Prepare expense reports, operational performance reports.
- Calendar management, including heavy scheduling of meetings and activities.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Maintain office supplies, vending/coffee supplies, site medicine machines, printer/copier coordination.
- Space management: prepare and coordinate any physical moves or requests related to office space.
- Concisely and effectively communicate tactical execution status to executive management and cross functional teams.
- Maintain organizational charts.
- Building coordinator (Fire Alarms).
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.