Sales Engineering Intern
Job Type: Temporary - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
To further strengthen our Regional Sales Team we are looking for a Sales Engineering Intern.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deepen relationships directly with customers and with distribution sales teams and Management
- Outperform KPIs
- Dig out new design starts
- Work well with the team of Renesas FAEs supporting the region
- Accurately track and forecast revenue
- Think strategically to focus on the right accounts
- Have the business acumen to grow Renesa's business and market share
- Have the personality to grow and foster the relationships required with distribution, engineering, procurement, and executive BU levels.
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering degree preferred, EE or CS
- Must be ambitious and driven with the ability to lead/support/deepen business partner relationship
- Able to focus on a targeted account list, get deep at those accounts, and drive DINs and revenue growth
- Successfully identify where future revenue needs to come from and strategically put a plan together to execute the mission
• $30.25 - $ 41.25 hourly salary range. (Note: Disclosure as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California)
• Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
• Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.