Channel Marketing Graduate
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 50%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Renesas is looking for a marketing minded new graduate that will enhance our GTM by regularly visiting distributor key branch offices to drive the execution of Renesas promotion. This will include organizing and carrying out focused trainings tailored to the offices customer structure, follow-up on regional key initiatives and how they are perceived in the field as well as collecting feedback on improvements from the offices and providing this back in a structured manner into our organization.
As a Channel Marketing Graduate you will:
- Identify Distributor/Broad Market customers’ needs
- Establish close relationship with Distributors’ Sales and FAE in major local offices, following up on marketing activities and collecting feedback for improvements
- Work with Distributors and address exceptional market needs through new solutions/services
- Create and execute tailored action plans to address needs and implement improvements
- Involve application marketing team for regional required trainings and product highlights, actively steering the feedback between Distributor Sales/FAE and Product BU
- Contribute and meet Design-in & Revenue growth targets.
- Providing feedback to the creation of sales and distribution enablement material, focused to improve user experience
What are we looking for?
- Graduate finishing or about to finish studies in business administration, marketing, or engineering
- Experience in working with big retailers in marketing is a plus
- Strong written and communication skills in English
- Ability to consolidate market needs and develop an action plan and follow up on it
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Driving license required.
- Ability to create regular reports and present/share with internal stakeholders and distribution/retail partners
- Travel required to stay up to date with market needs & follow-up on marketing initiatives through close engagement and frequent on-site meetings
- Innovative, problem-solving approach, open and good communciator.
- Flexibility to support varying tasks that unlocks faster sales cycles, improved efficiency, revenue growth and Customer user experience
- Driven by curiosity and creativity, always willing to try something different
- Experienced MS Office user, advanced in using Excel and PowerPoint
- $63,000 - $94,500 annualized salary range (Note: Disclosure as required by SB 1162 (9-27-22) for California)
- Please note that the compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.