Sr Staff Digital Engineer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: 0%
Remote Work Available: No
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
- Work with analog/digital ASIC design team for new product development;
- RTL Design and verification of digital design in mixed-signal ICs;
- Perform backend digital design (logic synthesis, formal check, define design constraints for place & route, perform timing closure, DFT);
- Support system, test & product team with chip debugging, failure analysis, characterizations and product release efforts.
- Bachelor/Master degree or above in EE or related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital IC design;
- Good knowledge of RTL design with Verilog or System Verilog;
- Good knowledge of different industry-standard interface design;
- Experience or knowledge to handle different type of embedded memories (SRAM, OTP, Flash etc);
- Knowledge of embedded processor and digital processing is preferred;
- Good knowledge of front-end design flow: Simulation, Synthesis, DFT, STA, formal check
- Knowledge or understanding of transistor level schematic design is a plus;
- Knowledge of modeling analog devices is a plus;
- Mixed signal design knowledge is preferred;
- Good language and communication skills in English for both spoken and written;
- Highly organized and self-motivated;
- Ability to work well with teammates (locally or remotely) in a fast-paced professional environment.