Associate Application Engineer
Lviv, Lviv Oblast, Ukraine,
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Partner with customers and FAEs to design and deliver solutions.
- Interface with customers and FAEs during their design-in and ramp phases to resolve application and device-related issues.
- Perform physical silicon device evaluation at chip and board level and document errata to support necessary device modifications.
- Create customer specific documents.
- Independently develop ideas to improve the silicon evaluation and design testing.
- Drive interactions with Design Engineering, Test Engineering, Product Engineering, Characterization Engineering and Quality Engineering to resolve product issue
- University degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- System or mixed-signal devices development / evaluation / validation skills
- Circuit design skills in analog, digital, and mixed-signal domains
- Experience in PCB design and debugging
- Results-oriented and able to deliver on-time under tight schedule pressure
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Flexible to undertake occasional international travel at short notice
- Intermediate English level