Job Purpose and Dimensions:
The Facilities Specialist (FS) will be responsible for providing financial and general administrative support to the Senior Facilities Manager, EMEA. They will provide front-house duties in our Swindon office, and administrative support to all UK offices whilst working within a virtual team, maintaining the smooth running of the associated offices. As a skilled specialist, the FS will complete tasks in a resourceful and effective way whilst working on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. The FS will understand implications of their work and make recommendations for solutions.
- Coordinate Health and Safety routines (such as fire drills and inspections). Undertake Risk Assessments and Accident Investigations and implementing subsequent action plans.
- Maintain accident records for the offices and ensure appropriate reports are issued.
- Manage the First Aid and Fire Warden databases, ensuring appropriate training occurs and is kept current, including Fire Warden Duties.
- Liaising with the Senior Facilities Manager - EMEA, Landlord, contractors and service providers (Security, utilities, air conditioning, etc), managing the relationships and conducting regular reviews ensuring service delivery meets business requirements.
- To provide administrative support to the Senior Facilities Manager, EMEA in respect of starters and leavers.
- To be responsible for maintaining a full contract database, including copies of contracts and insurance certificate
Business Administration or BIFMqualification in administration or other related subject or relevant demonstrable experience to NVQ level 4.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.