Model N developer (Model N, Java, MS SQL)
Foreign candidates are welcomed to apply, however you may need to already be in Malaysia to be considered. Thank you.
Renesas Electronics (Penang) Sdn. Bhd
Phase 3 , Bayan Lepas, Free Industrial Zone 11900 Penang Malaysia
- Attractive Remuneration: Bonus + Profit Sharing + RSU
- Remote Work / Flexible working hour & hybrid work mode
- Fast growing company with positive working environment
A development role that require knowledge on Java and MS SQL Server. Candidate are responsible to work closely with level 3 system analyst to deliver high quality solution based on business requirement & spec provided. Beside development, this role also need to support modelN daily support to ensure the system run smoothly.
Your New Roles:
- Analyze and verify business specification with level 3 system analyst. Compile technical specification upon confirm.
- Based on business requirement and spec, design, propose and develop solutions.
- Present and tune the solution with level 3 system analyst and business user.
- Initiative to propose for improvement and bring in new ideas to help the team move forward together.
- Day to day Model N support and related interface program. Work as a team to resolve the issue.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Deep knowledge and experience on Java language and development. [Must]
- Experience as a Model N developer
- Deep knowledge on MS SQL Server database (Store Prod., Triggers, Complex Quires, Functions, Views, User Profiles, Data Dictionaries & Data Integrity) [Must]
- Extensive Knowledge of Normalization and Relational Database Management System [Must]
- Good in documentation and compiling technical specification [Must]
- Good Team player and able to work independently [Must]
- Knowledge on CRM [Bonus]
- Experience on data integration related project [Bonus]
This position is to be based in Bayan Lepas, Penang or remote work position where we provide flexibility to work at home or anywhere you like!
You could save on commuting & time, and having a great balance of work and family life!