Staff Analog Engineer
Technical leadership in the Analog circuit domain to develop memory interface products.
- Building a world class analog design team to develop circuits catered to memory interface products.
- Define and Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for memory interface division products.
- Hands-on development and monitoring of top and block level design from specification to database
- Top level ownership and coordination with other engineering disciplines to build the product.
- Support and mentor junior engineers.
- Manage block and chip level verification.
- Supervise lab evaluation and support.
- Create DFT strategy and implementation with test engineers.
- Technically supervise and guide circuit/block layout.
- Work on new technical advancements in the field, file patents, present papers etc
- Work with customers on Field issues and Failure Analysis.
- At least 8 years’ hand-on experience in mixed signal IC circuit design. A memory interface design experience is highly desirable.
- Confident and enthusiastic attitude regarding own role and contribution to team and company goals
- Good communication and wiring skill in English
- Good knowledge of CMOS development.
- Ability to propose innovative and leading edge solutions
- EDUCATION : Masters or PHD preferred.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.