Associate Hardware Engineer
Work on mm-Wave chip bring up and validation, build automation suite to measure validation parameters across PVT. Work on test plan preparation and validation summary presentation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience on Post Silicon validation (5 – 10 years) senior/Lead engineer
- Experience in Post-Si Test plan creation and content development along with validation.
- Experience in python automation for instrument control and data measurement (C knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in using lab equipment’s like Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Power supply etc
- Experience on Mipi, Ethernet validation
- Debugging software and hardware during validation.
- Knowledge on board debugging and bring up
- Knowledge on RF domain and RF parameter measurements using different instruments
- Issue debug and Issue logging and tracking
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on board design using Orcad/Allegro or equivalent tools
- Experience in board PCB layout reviews and feedback
- SPI/I2C protocol understanding and debugging
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.