Field Application Engineer Intern
Renesas Electronics Corporation delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, connectivity and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at www.renesas.com
We're currently seeking a full-time Field Application Engineer (Analog and Power) Intern for a one-year term to join our dynamic team in Izmir, Turkey.
- Assist with the development of new customer designs, perform technical reviews, provide analysis and troubleshooting efforts and conduct new product evaluations.
- Extensive hands-on supporting the local lab will be required. Efforts will be focused on understanding and demonstrating Renesas’ value proposition and solving technical concerns in order to ensure that the customer uses Renesas products.
- Additional responsibilities include product characterization, design simulations and competitive analysis.
- As the engineer gains knowledge, skill and experience, the role will evolve to take on additional responsibility of a Field Applications Engineer.
- Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry is a plus.
- Ability to interface with customers to solve customer problems.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Very Good command of English
- Must be able to develop and deliver clear and concise presentations
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.