Junior MCU&MPU Field Applications Engineer
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas is seeking a Junior Field Application Engineer for its Regional Sales and Distribution team. In this role, the candidate will work closely with Sales Engineers and FAEs to support key customers, including our distribution partners on Renesas Microcontrollers & Microprocessors product portfolio. It involves close interaction with product marketing and development teams within the Renesas Global organization. The candidate, ideally based in Paris, should have hands-on experience in MCU/MPU, shall be a determined self-starter who can effectively manage their own schedule, and will demonstrate consistent growth in learning this FAE role.
- Support customers on ongoing projects with alignment with Field Sales Engineer.
- Understands account strategy and applies it with guidance.
- Present Renesas solutions to customers.
- Analyze the needs and recommend the best fitting architecture, products, assist during evaluation and design phases.
- Build an internal network with product/marketing engineers.
- Develop technical relationships with customer’s R&D staff.
- Proactively seeks support and guidance from sales & FAE peers to better support customers when needed.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- New college graduate or with a first professional experience of 1-3 years in a relevant industry.
- Knowledge of embedded systems and semiconductor technologies such as high-performance MCUs and MPUs.
- Familiar with coding techniques for Embedded Software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation skills).
- Self-starter, proactive, analytical & showing a high degree of proactiveness.
- Known by others as an active listener.
- Fluent in English
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Renesas respects all types of diversity and values, and actively works to improve our work environment and foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our initiatives are the source of innovative products and services that support our sustainable business growth. For more information, please read through our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.