Staff Analog Engineer
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Remote Work Available: Yes
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
• Analog design of integrated circuit development projects focus on power management and DCDC converters
• Hands-on block-level design from specification to mass production
• Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy.
• Commitment to top-level chip verification
• Design of CMOS/BCD power management circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints
• Lab evaluation and support for circuit blocks/whole ICs
• Support DFT strategy and implementation
• Top-level simulation and verification planning and implementation
• Support test development and ramp to production
• Manage/guide circuit/block layout
Key Performance Measures:
• Takes full responsibility for solutions and makes them happen
• Able to meet commitments under pressure
• Team player and self-motivated
• Looks for continuous improvement both personally and in company practices.
• Confident and pro-active about personal role and contribution to company goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years analog design experience in one of the following areas: wireless handheld, specifically audio and power management; consumer displays; automotive body electronics
• Recent hands-on experience in analog full custom design
• Detailed layout judgment and supervision capabilities
• Knowledge of portable power management: Lithium-ion charging characteristics
• Ability to propose innovative and leading-edge solutions
• Support of technical quotations
• Willingness to travel
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.