Principal Engineer - Physical Design
Renesas Electronics, a premier semiconductor design and manufacturing MNC, is looking for an exceptional Physical Design Engineer for Memory Interfaces Division team in Bangalore.
Renesas India is a sunrise organization that provides intellectually stimulating, flexible work environment for bright and innovative engineers.
- Complete ownership of physical implementation of digital modules.
- Responsible for floor planning, placement, and routing using Synopsys/ Cadence tool flows.
- Integrate multiple modules at netlist and GDS levels.
- Own Clock Tree synthesis – CTS and multisource CTS.
- Electromigration and IR drop analysis and fixes.
- Multi-mode multi-corner (MMMC) static timing analysis using Primetime/Tempus for high-speed mixed signal design.
- Manual timing fixes, ECO scripts generation.
- Work closely with Logic design team and Analog teams to provide inputs from physical design and STA.
- Work closely with DFT team on scan aspects and provide inputs from physical design.
- Responsible for creating schedule, tracking, and raising issues / risks to project management for physical implementation.
- Provide inputs to CAD team from Design Implementation flow perspective.
- Leakage power recovery flow and power analysis using Primetime/Tempus
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering / VLSI/ Microelectronics from a reputed university.
- 10+ years of industry experience in physical design and timing analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with ability to work with cross functional teams.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.