ADAS/AD image recognition software development
- Development of middleware frameworks and device drivers for ADAS/AD, Gateway, Cockpit/IVI that bring out the potential of Renesas SoC products.
- Requirements definition of middleware and drivers.
- Development of demo of developed software and promotion to customers.
The value of vehicle is changing from the conventional "Running, Turning, and Stopping" to the value created by applications and software, such as "automated driving and connected".
We at Renesas need to change from being just a device vendor to a solution vendor that provides applications, software, and development environments in close collaboration with our customers and partners.
We need to provide system-level solutions that take full advantage of the strengths of Renesas devices.
We are looking for engineers who understand customer use cases and develop middleware and drivers that can maximize Renesas system performance.
Renesas' Software Division is a group that creates new solutions for cars and mobility through innovative software and development environments that pursue the value of essential things.
We have great colleagues and an environment globally where we respect each other's abilities and ideas and actively exchange open feedback in order to quickly take on the challenges necessary to achieve our goals. We are looking for new colleagues to grow with us and share our goals.
［Required Skills and Work Experience］
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of OS (Linux, QNX, Android)
- Knowledge of frameworks such as SYCL and ROS2
- Experience in Linux BSP and Android AOSP development
- Experience in developing programs such as GPU/DSP
・Required Language Skills：
- English : Can have daily conversation（TOEIC 600）
- Japanese : Can have daily conversation